Kids Wish Network
The Kids Wish Network provides programs to help inspire hope, create happy memories, share comfort and reach kids in life-altering situations. The organization grants wishes and provides programs across the country to children between the ages of 3 and 18 who are facing extraordinary challenges due to illness, hospitalization, homelessness, and abuse. Anyone can refer a child.
Kids Wish Network services include:
- Lifetime Wishes – grants customized wishes to children who are battling a life-threatening medical condition
- A Child Forever – comforts families devastated by the loss of a child by offering funeral assistance and ensuring a proper end-of-life ceremony
- Holiday of Hope – brings holiday happiness to children facing poverty, addiction, homelessness and life-altering situations
- Hero Wishes – helps brave kid-warriors who have survived tough and often tragic life circumstances
- Project Toy Drop – delivers gifts and laughter to at-risk youth and kids of American servicemen or women