Home Care Information Hub
Important information and reminders for families of children and adults in the Home Care Program
The Home Care Program offers care coordination and support to help your family safely care for your child at home. There are many partners and services involved in this process.
We’ve put together tip sheets, reminders and other information to help you better understand the services available for your child and how they work.
Your Division of Specialized Care for Children (DSCC) Care Coordinator can also help answer any questions or give you more details.
- Home Care Nursing Information for Families – Important reminders about in-home nursing and the partners involved in your child’s care.
- Waiver Services for Home Care Families – Home Care participants who are on the Home and Community-Based Services Waiver for Those Who Are Medically Fragile Technology Dependent (MFTD) are eligible for certain services. We have tip sheets to help you understand what services are available.
- Non-Waiver Services for Home Care Families – An overview of services available for participants who are not eligible for the MFTD waiver.
- Home Care Family Outreach – Our Home Care Family Outreach Associate offers support, connection and empowerment for DSCC families caring for loved ones with complex medical needs.
- Emergency Preparedness Tip Sheet – Emergencies like power outages and weather events can be especially dangerous for individuals with complex medical needs. This tip sheet helps with emergency knowledge and disaster planning. The tip sheet is also available in Spanish.
- DSCC Nursing Agencies – See a list of DSCC-approved home nursing agencies.
- Home Care Rate Table – Find the latest rate information for Medicaid waiver services.