Brochures and Pamphlets
Looking for information?
Here are the most frequently requested brochures. You’ll find our Family Handbook and other important information about services for children and families.
- Division of Specialized Care for Children Brochure
Explains our programs, who is eligible and how we help families of children and youth with special healthcare needs.
- Division of Specialized Care for Children: How We Support Families
Provides more specific examples of the ways we partner, help and connect with families enrolled in our program.
- Division of Specialized Care for Children: Family Handbook
Provides answers to the most common questions families have about our services and explains how to contact us for more information or assistance.
- Division of Specialized Care for Children: How We Help
Outlines eligible conditions and explains care coordination services provided for families of children with special healthcare needs.
- Zoom for DSCC Families Tip Sheet
Tips to help families get started with Zoom and help their virtual meetings with our staff go smoothly.
- “Which Medicaid Managed Care Plan is Right for Your Family” Tip Sheet
Key issues and questions for families to consider as they determine which managed care organization (MCO) is right for their needs.
- “What Does Illinios Medicaid Cover?” Tip Sheet
All Kids/Medicaid covers many services, providing comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy benefits. This tip sheet provides examples of what may be covered in each of these areas.
- Illinois Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI): Important Instructions to Parents
Provides information to parents on what to do next after not passing the newborn hearing screening.
- Institute for Parents of Preschool Children Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
Provides information about the Institute held in June of each year in Jacksonville, Ill.