Nursing Agency Application
We want to partner with you to help medically complex children thrive in their homes!
Our staff here at the Division of Specialized Care for Children (DSCC) help coordinate and monitor in-home shift nursing services for Illinois children and young adults through the Home Care Program.
Useful information to consider when deciding to become an approved nursing agency:
- Home Care Program Fact Sheet
- Guidelines for Nursing Agencies Working in Home Care
- Guidelines for Nurses Working in Home Care
It’s easy to become one of our approved nursing agencies.
To get started, DSCC needs the following information:
- Training & experience information (Initial Nursing Agency Information Sheet)
- Upon completion, please submit to DSCCNurseEnroll@uic.edu or call (217) 558-2350 and ask to speak with a Nursing Agency Enrollment Representative. DSCC staff will review the submitted documentation and contact your nursing agency about the next steps.
Helpful links to help complete the nursing agency application process:
- For licensure assistance, please visit the Illinois Department of Public Health website.
- For certified vendor assistance, visit the Illinois State Comptroller’s website.
- Please note DSCC staff will assist with the Comptroller’s certification process if you are not already a certified vendor.
- For IMPACT enrollment assistance, visit the IMPACT website.
- Please note DSCC staff will assist with IMPACT enrollment if you are not already enrolled in IMPACT. (Agencies should pursue IMPACT enrollment as a Home Nursing Agency provider with a subspecialty of Nursing Services in the Illinois Medicaid Program Advanced Cloud Technology.)
We look forward to answering your questions and assisting you with the application process.