We want to hear from you!
Our care coordination focuses on each participant family’s unique needs and goals. We’ll ask for your feedback along the way to make sure you receive the right support.
Our family surveys are an important and easy way for you to share your input.
We have a series of surveys that you will receive at certain points in your child’s journey with the Division of Specialized Care for Children (DSCC).
These surveys include:
- An initial survey after your enrollment
- A survey for your one-year, three-year, five-year and then every subsequent five-year enrollment mark
- A series of surveys focused on education for when your participant turns the following ages: 3.5, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
- A series of surveys focused on transition for when your participant turns the following ages: 14, 16, 18 and 20
- An exit survey when your participant leaves our program
You will receive a survey via email or mail.
Each survey is short and should only take a few minutes to complete. These surveys are optional, and we keep your responses private.
We encourage you to share your feedback so we can strengthen our services for families across the state.
We appreciate your partnership!