Join Our Team
Current open positions
The University of Illinois Chicago jobs website has an up-to-date list of job openings at the Division of Specialized Care for Children (DSCC).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for a position, simply follow these steps:
- Review the list of DSCC job openings.
- Select your desired position.
- Click “Apply for Position.”
- Establish your account and log in.
- Complete and submit:
- Pre-approval form
- Application – Select the Division of Specialized Care for Children as your desired work location.
- Civil Service EEO form
For more information regarding current vacancies or help with the application process, please contact us at (800) 322-3722 or email@example.com.
The University of Illinois Chicago is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The University of Illinois may conduct background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.