Find Treatment for Mental and Substance Use Disorders
FindTreatment.gov is a confidential and anonymous resource for people seeking treatment options anywhere in the United States. Information about paying for treatment and understanding addiction and mental health is also available. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality (CBHSQ) oversees the site.
FindTreatment.org also offers:
- The National Helpline at (800) 662-4357
- State substance use and mental health agency links and phone numbers
- Video tutorials for using the site
- Information about the Disaster Distress Helpline for counseling related to disasters
- Other treatment resources