Special Camps – Overnight Camp in Oregon, Ill.
Sunday, June 5, 2022, All Day
White Pines Ranch, 3581 W Pines Rd, Oregon
Overnight camp opportunities for children and adults with intellectual disabilities and autism ages 8 – 24+
Special Camps is a safe, overnight, volunteer-run camp that provides children and adults with intellectual disabilities and autism a camp experience packed with activities encouraging independence, self-esteem and new friendships.
Special Camps 2022 overnight sessions will be held on:
- June 5 – 10 for adult campers ages 24+
- June 12 – 17 for campers ages 8 – 23
- June 19 – 24 for adult campers ages 24+
Special Camps is held at White Pines Ranch in Oregon, Ill.
Alongside a teen volunteer and trained adult supervisors, campers will enjoy activities including:
- Swimming, archery and outdoor sports
- Horseback riding and grooming
- Arts and crafts
- Hayrides, campfire songs and s’mores
View the Special Camps flyer.
The cost is $350 per camper. Scholarships may be available.
For more information, please contact Colleen McDonald at (630) 690-0944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.