News /

Keeping Insurance for Young Adults

October 3rd, 2014

Learn about insurance options available as your child ages to a young adult.

This Family Voices article describes the different types of insurance coverage available for young adults with special needs. In some cases, your child may be eligible for more than one type of plan.  Plans may be through an employer, through the marketplace, or even publicly provided under Medicaid or Medicare. Read Affordable Care Act: How Can Families and Professionals Help Children with Special Needs Keep Insurance Coverage as they Age Out?

Our care coordinators know the ins and outs of insurance options. Call us if you have any questions (800) 322-3722.