Webinar – “Helping Your Child Navigate Online Aggression”
Tuesday, October 18, 2022, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
A free digital safety webinar for parents, educators and community members on bullying prevention and keeping children safe on social media
October is Bullying Prevention Month. The Illinois Attorney General’s Office, Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force invites you to join “Helping Your Child Navigate Online Aggression” on Oct. 18 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
This webinar examines online aggression (cyberbullying) both as a victim and a perpetrator.
Topics will include:
- Facts about cyberbullying
- How to tell if a child is being victimized or victimizing others
- How to appropriately respond to online incidents
Parents should leave this session feeling empowered to teach their children how to stay safe and respond to online incidents.
For additional information, contact:
- Karilyn Orr at (312) 793-4230 or Karilyn.Orr@ilag.gov
- Alyssa Castleman at (217) 524-5088 or Alyssa.Castleman@ilag.gov.