Summer Mindfulness Camps in Chicago
Monday, June 6, 2022 - Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
UIC Cognition, Behavior and Mindfulness Clinic, 1640 W. Roosevelt Road, Chicago
Cognition, behavior and mindfulness camps featuring interactive group sessions for children and teens ages 6 to 18 with autism and other developmental disabilities
The University of Illinois Chicago’s (UIC) Cognition, Behavior & Mindfulness Clinic is hosting Summer Mindfulness Camps from June 6 to Aug. 12. All camps are held from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The camps focus on a specific area (cognition, behavior or mindfulness) each week.
Camps will be held at 1640 W. Roosevelt Road in Chicago on:
- June 6 – 10, Cognition Camp
- June 13 – 17, Behavior Camp
- June 20 – 24, Mindfulness Camp
- June 27 – July 1, Cognition Camp
View or download the camp flyer for more dates.
UIC-Summer Mindfulness Camps offer interactive group sessions for children and teens 6 to 18 years old. The camps will help participants learn how to:
- Focus, concentrate and think quickly to solve problems
- Manage emotions, make wise choices and not get so upset
- Pay attention to your inner self, appreciate others and enjoy the world around you
The Cognition Behavior and Mindfulness (CBM) Clinic is a multidisciplinary research, training and clinical program that provides high-quality, evidence-based behavior intervention services to children with autism and other developmental disabilities and their families.
The cost for camp is $125 per week.
To register for camp, contact Amanda Chastain at email@example.com or (312) 996-7988.