Polar Adventure Day at Northerly Island
Saturday, February 23, 2019, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Northerly Island, 1521 S. Linn White Drive, Chicago
Explore Northerly Island and enjoy animals, winter activities and crafts during this free event.
Polar Adventure Day at Northerly Island in Chicago is scheduled for noon to 4 p.m. on Feb. 23. This free event takes place both outdoors and inside the visitor center, so please dress appropriately.
The following activities will be available:
- Tour the new Northerly Island Natural Area
- See Siberian huskies, wolves and other live animals
- Encounter birds of prey from Flint Creek Wildlife Rehabilitation
- Explore the island on snowshoes (if there’s snow)
- Make nature-inspired winter crafts
- Sip hot cocoa
- Enjoy at the SAFE + FAIR Healthy Snack Station
Northerly Island is located at 1521 S. Linn White Drive on the Museum Campus. Limited parking is available for $3, cash only, during Polar Adventure Day.
Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call (312) 742-PLAY (7529).