Back-to-School Health Clinics in Springfield on Aug. 7, 11 and 28
Tuesday, August 7, 2018, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Routine vaccinations and free back-to-school physicals.
Can’t make it to your child’s doctor before school starts? Springfield Public Schools District 186 is hosting a series of back-to-school health clinics throughout Springfield.
Routine vaccinations and free back-to-school physicals will be available.
The clinic schedule is:
- Tuesday, Aug. 7
- 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Washington Middle School
- 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Grant Middle School
- Saturday, Aug. 11
- 9 a.m. to noon, Springfield High School
- Tuesday, Aug. 28*
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sangamon County Department of Public Health
- By appointment only. Call (217) 535-3102.