Free Mammograms in Central Illinois Through October
Mammogram Mondays provide free screening mammograms for uninsured and under-insured women age 40 and older.
It’s important that mothers and female caregivers of children with special needs take care of their own health and wellness.
The Regional Cancer Partnership of Illinois, with funding provided by the Memorial Affiliate of Susan G. Komen, is sponsoring free screening mammograms on Mondays in October.
Mammogram Mondays are for women ages 40 and over who are uninsured or under-insured. They are scheduled for Oct. 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29 at the following locations:
- St. John’s Women’s Center, S. Sixth St., Springfield
For appointments from 8 to 11 a.m. or 1 to 4 p.m., call St. John’s at (217) 757-6400, ext. 3.
- Baylis Breast Center, 747 N. Rutledge, Springfield
For appointments beginning at 4 p.m., call Memorial’s Mammography at (217) 788-4042.
- Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital, 200 Stahlhut Drive, Lincoln
To schedule an appointment, call (217) 605-5108.
- Taylorville Memorial Hospital, 201 E. Pleasant St., Taylorville
To schedule an appointment, call (217) 824-1865.
- Hillsboro Area Hospital, 1200 E. Tremont St., Hillsboro
To schedule an appointment, call (217) 532-4196.