“What Comes Next” Transition Fair in Springfield
Monday, December 9, 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Erin’s Pavilion at Southwind Park, 4965 S. Second St., Springfield
Free event for students with disabilities and their families.
The Special Needs Social Club and Sangamon County Transition Planning Committee present “What Comes Next… A Transition Fair” on Dec. 9 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Erin’s Pavilion.
This free event is for students with disabilities ages 5 to 21 and their family members.
The event includes guest speakers, snacks and a vendor fair. Students will create a holiday craft.
Participating vendors include:
- UIC Division of Specialized Care for Children
- Lincoln Land Community College
- Behavior Resource
- Attorney Tim Rigby
- Springfield Center for Independent Living
- The Adult Autism Group
- Springfield Public Schools
- The Autism Program
- Division of Rehabilitation Services
- Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago