Webinar – “Your Rights in the Vocational Rehabilitation Process”
Tuesday, December 8, 2020, 12:00 pm
Free webinar discusses how the vocational rehabilitation process helps transition-age youth and promotes self-advocacy skills
The Illinois Life Span Program of The Arc of Illinois is hosting a lunchtime webinar on “Your Rights in the Vocational Rehabilitation Process” at 12 p.m. Dec. 8.
- Understand the Illinois Department of Human Services Division of Rehabilitation Services (DRS) Client Assistance Program’s (CAP) role in the Vocational Rehabilitation Process
- Learn their rights and responsibilities in the Vocational Rehabilitation Process
- Learn strategies for self-advocacy
The presenters from DRS are:
- Kari L. Branham, CAP Manager
- Julie Baker, CAP Advocate/Complaint Investigator
- Valerie Berryman, CAP Advocate/Complaint Investigator
- Ryan Boyer, CAP Advocate/Complaint Investigator
Register online to attend this free event.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.