Webinar – “Think Higher. Think College.” Campaign: Get a Tour of the Campaign Website & New Resources
Monday, April 24, 2023, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
A virtual tour of the “Think College” website and resources for individuals with intellectual disability, their families and transition professionals who want to learn more
Join the Think College team at the Institute for Inclusion UMass Boston for a tour of the website and the resources they offer on April 24 from 3 to 4 p.m.
It’s Think College Awareness Week from April 24 to 28. Free and fun events are planned every day throughout the week to to help you learn about college opportunities for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
This virtual event will include:
- A tour of the brand new website
- Resources to help you discover opportunities near you
- How you can help spread the word about college for individuals with intellectual disability
All events are free. American Sign Language (ASL) and live captions will be available for each event.
Register online for the Think College tour.
Events will also include:
- The Transition to College: Effective Strategies for Educators on April 25 from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Learn about resources and celebrate ISPE (inclusive postsecondary education) Day 2023 on April 28 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.