Webinar – “The Value of Nutrition and Healthy Habits During Adolescence”
Friday, February 25, 2022, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
A free webinar providing educational tools and resources on the importance of nutrition and healthy habits during adolescence
The Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (ICAAP) is hosting “The Value of Nutrition and Healthy Habits During Adolescence” on Feb. 25 from 12 – 1 p.m.
This webinar, part two of ICAAP’s Adolescent Health Education Initiative, focuses on supporting providers and health care professionals in:
- Increasing adolescent well-care visits among youth ages 11 – 21
- Sharing practical tools
- Providing resources for caring for adolescents and addressing their families’ concerns
This session will cover the value of nutrition and healthy habits during adolescence and:
- Examine current nutrition data among adolescents
- Identify trends in adolescent nutrition during COVID-19
- Recommend nutrition-based resources for providers and families
More information and a recording of the Adolescent Health Education Initiative webinar “The Mental Health of Adolescents: During COVID-19 and Beyond” is available here.