Webinar – “The Role and Mission of the Great Lakes ADA Center”
Tuesday, September 8, 2020, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Learn about the services and resources available from the Great Lakes ADA Center
The Arc of Illinois’ Illinois Life Span Program is hosting a Sept. 8 webinar on “The Role and Mission of the Great Lakes ADA Center.”
This session will provide participants with information about the services and resources available from the Great Lakes ADA Center, a member of the ADA National Network.
Following the session, participants will:
- Understand the mission of the Great Lakes Center
- Know the core services provided by the ADA Center
- Gain a basic understanding of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Visit the webinar registration webpage to sign up. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the webinar.
Presenters for this webinar are:
- Claudia Diaz, Associate Director of the Great Lakes ADA Center
- Peter Berg, Project Coordinator of Technical Assistance, Great Lakes ADA Center
Contact Deb Fornoff at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.