Webinar – “Let’s Start a Conversation About Money: An Introduction to Financial Wellness and Disability”
Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Free lunchtime webinar focusing on financial wellness before and after attending college for young adults with disabilities
Join this conversation on financial wellness and independence that’s focused on young adults, students and individuals with disabilities. It is scheduled for July 14 at 12 p.m.
Litany Esguerra, University of Illinois Chicago’s Institute on Disability and Human Development (IDHD), will cover topics including:
- What is financial wellness?
- What are the hidden costs of living with a disability?
- What do financial wellness and independence look like during and after attending college?
This webinar also provides an opportunity to participate in an interactive exercise and explore some of the barriers, knowledge, and resources needed to achieve financial wellness.
Anyone who wants to learn more about financial wellness may attend. Continuing education units (CEUs) are also available.
Sign up online to attend this free event.
Sponsors for this event are:
- The National Disability Institute
- Illinois Council on Developmental Disabilities
- University of Chicago’s Institute on Disability and Human Development (IDHD)
- The Illinois Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and related Disabilities (LEND)
- The Autism Program of Illinois (TAP)
If you have questions, please contact Katie Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org.