Webinar – “Illinois Assistive Technology Program: Introduction to Program and Services”
A free webinar about the services and supports available from the Illinois Assistive Technology Program
Join Family Matters Parent Training & Information Center (FMPTIC) on Zoom for “Illinois Assistive Technology Program: Introduction to Program and Services” on Jan. 29 from 12 to 1 p.m.
The Illinois Assistive Technology Program (IATP) provides free assistance, information and training on assistive technology and other related disability and aging topics throughout Illinois.
Webinar participants will learn about IATP’s programs and the many ways it can help, including:
- Assistive technology (AT) assessments and evaluations
- AT and accommodations for education, transitions, and/or employment
- Advocacy in education from early childhood through college
- Tech kitchen free in-person training for Illinois residents with any disability
- Video library featuring the “Adaptive Equipment and Caregiving Corner”
The webinar is open to any families, caregivers, and professionals who want to learn more about all that IATP has to offer.
Register for the IATP webinar online. You must register to attend.