Webinar – “How to Apply for the Illinois Emergency Homeowner Assistance Fund (ILHAF)”
Monday, December 5, 2022 - Wednesday, December 7, 2022, All Day
Free information sessions for homeowners applying for the Illinois Emergency Homeowner Assistance Fund program
Do you plan to apply for help from the Illinois Emergency Homeowner Assistance Fund (ILHAF) program?
Join the Illinois Housing Development Authority to learn more about the program and the steps you must follow to apply. Virtual information sessions are available in English and Spanish throughout December and January 2023.
Each session will provide:
- An overview of loss mitigation
- Mortgage basics
- The foreclosure process
- The ILHAF application process and program eligibility
- Other free resources, including housing counseling and legal aid
Homeowners are strongly encouraged to attend a webinar before submitting an application. ILHAF is accepting applications through Jan. 31, 2023.
Upcoming information sessions in English include:
- How to Apply – English, Dec. 1 at 4 p.m.
- How to Apply – English, Dec. 5 at 1 p.m.
- How to Apply – English, Dec. 7 at 9 a.m
- How to Apply – English, Dec. 13 at 4 p.m.
Information sessions in Spanish are:
For a complete list or to register for other upcoming sessions, visit the Illinois Housing Development Authority website.