Webinar – Getting ABLE Ready
Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
A free webinar introducing the concept of saving over a lifetime for individuals with significant disabilities using ABLE accounts
Family Matters Parent Training and Information Center is offering this free webinar on July 14 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Getting ABLE ready introduces participants to the concept of saving over a lifetime. ABLE accounts make it possible for a person who has a significant disability to have a savings account that does not largely affect eligibility for public benefits like:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD) assistance
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Financial aid
- Employment training services
This webinar will cover the steps to preparing and managing an ABLE account.
Visit the registration page to sign up.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.