Webinar: “Determining Appropriate IEP Services for In-Person or Remote Learning”
Free webinar for parents of children with special education needs.
Family Matters Parent Training and Information Center and Illinois Valley Center for Independent Living are hosting the “Determining Appropriate IEP Services for In-Person or Remote Learning” webinar at 7 p.m. Nov. 17.
Participants will learn about:
- Basing individualized education program (IEP) services on individualized needs
- The importance of adequate evaluation in the IEP process
- What to consider when determining IEP priorities
- What flexibility in service delivery is being allowed this school year
- How to keep data on progress to use for future educational planning
A question-and-answer session will follow the presentation.
Register online to attend this webinar.