Webinar – “Conoce tus Opciones!”
Thursday, November 11, 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
A free webinar in Spanish to help families and advocates know your options and how to navigate PUNS (Prioritization of Urgency of Need for Services) once you are selected
The Arc of Illinois’ Ligas Family Advocate Program is hosting “Conoce tus Opciones!” on Nov. 11 from 12 – 1 p.m.
Individuals that have been selected for PUNS in 2021, their families and advocates, are invited to join this question-and-answer session to explore:
- Navigating the Illinois system for adults with disabilities
- The options available under the Medicaid program
- Choosing the most suitable services
- Preparing your documents
- Establishing communication with your Independent Service Coordination (ISC)
- Working effectively with your ISC-Service Coordinator
Examples of advocacy for families using program services will also be discussed.