Webinar – Child Abuse Prevention Month Kickoff “Building Together: Prevention in Partnership”
A free Child Abuse Prevention Month kickoff and training event with advocate and survivor Kim White
Join Prevent Child Abuse Illinois for this virtual kickoff event and training “Building Together: Prevention in Partnership” on April 4 from 1 to 3 p.m.
Sexual Assault Advocate Case Manager Kim White will share her personal journey and the realities of human trafficking. Kim will discuss:
- The effect of human trafficking on survivors’ mental and physical health
- How agencies supported her on the road to freedom
- How organizations in our communities can better connect with and serve human trafficking victims
Kim is also a member of Citizens Against Child Abuse and The East Central Human Trafficking Taskforce.
Guest speakers will also include:
- Illinois Department of Children and Family Services Acting Executive Deputy Director Tierney Stutz
- Prevent Child Abuse Illinois Executive Director Denise McCaffrey
- Hospital Sisters Health System Chief Operating Officer Kathy Donovan
See the “Building Together: Prevention in Partnership” flyer for more details.