Voyager Summer Internship for Lake and McHenry County Youth
Tuesday, June 1, 2021, All Day
A virtual summer youth internship program for 14- to 21-year-olds with disabilities
The Lake County Center for Independent Living (LCCIL) is offering a summer youth internship program for 14- to 21-year-olds with disabilities.
The eight-week Voyager Summer Internship program will be offered virtually from June to July.
The program is for youth with disabilities who are interested in working on advocacy projects and learning marketable office and computer skills.
Interns will learn:
- Office skills – accessing and using cloud-based programs, typing and working in a virtual environment
- Project management- work as a team, plan and create digital marketing
- Self-advocacy and communication skills
The program will meet three days a week.
For more information or to request an application, contact Jeanine Geraci, Independent Living Advocate & Team Lead at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office phone: (847) 949-4440, ext 215
- Personal phone: (815) 575-1356
More details are available on the Voyager program flyer, which is available in both English and Spanish.