Virtual Conference – Living with Autism 2021
Tuesday, October 5, 2021, 9:00 am - 4:45 pm
A virtual conference focusing on helping families, professionals and individuals living with autism
The Arc of Illinois is hosting the Living with Autism 2021 Conference on Oct. 5 from 9 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
This day-long conference includes speakers and breakout sessions highlighting:
- Compelling, real-life examples that will motivate participants to re-imagine and support individuals in new and inventive ways
- Different options and alternative waivers available for individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities
- Self-advocate personal journey accounts
- Difficult conversations and why they need to happen
- Creating community
- The Illinois Autism Task Force Adult Services Subcommittee’s initial efforts and focus
Visit here for information about the speakers.
Click here for the conference brochure with the complete agenda and information on financial stipends available.