Virtual Afterschool Program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
Monday, January 4, 2021, 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
An opportunity for students to have fun and show their creativity
The Chicago Park District’s Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Program is hosting an afterschool program for children and youth in first through eighth grade on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. from Jan. 4 through March 17. (No program on Jan. 18, Feb. 8-10 and Feb. 15).
- 3:30 to 4 p.m. – Snack Social
- 4 to 5 p.m.
- Monday – Art
- Tuesday – Fitness & Games
- Wednesday – Cooking
- 5 to 5:30 p.m. – Virtual Games
There is a $10 one-time fee.
See the event flyer for more details.
Register online at www.chicagoparkdistrict.com. Use activity code #324432.
For more information, please contact:
- Timothy Owens, Special Recreation Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 273-6617 (text).
- Sarah B. Faber, Program & Event Coordinator at email@example.com or (773) 796-3525 (text).
Join the Facebook group @ Chicago Park District Deaf & Hard of Hearing for more information about upcoming events.