Understanding Transition Services
Monday, February 23, 2015, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Olney Central College, Banquet Room, 305 N. West Street, Olney
Find services to help young adults move through high school and beyond.
At this interactive meeting, you’ll find answers to questions about work, college and more:
- Who is eligible for services?
- What is the STEP program?
- What is an IEP?
- How do I read this psychological evaluation?
- What is PUNS?
- Can I go to College? Planning Guide
- What is DRS and ARC?
- How do I advocate for my child?
- What kind of job can I get?
- Do I need to obtain Guardianship?
- Can I get SSI and still work?
- What are all these acronyms?
- Who do I call for…? Resource Guide
Transportation and childcare are available if you RSVP by February 9th.
For more information or to RSVP, call Tabatha (618) 395-2147.