The Arc’s 2020 National Convention
Monday, October 26, 2020 - Wednesday, October 28, 2020, All Day
A free virtual event to learn from professionals and individuals in the disability community.
The Arc’s National Convention is an opportunity to connect and learn with advocates, professionals, people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and their families.
This year’s convention is a free virtual event on Oct. 26-28 that participants can join from anywhere. Sessions topics will include:
- Criminal justice
Other convention highlights will include:
- Award presentations
- Networking “Fireside Chats”
- Interest-specific breakout sessions
- National Council of Self-Advocates Symposium
- Listening Session on The Arc’s Position Statements
- Happy Hour for Siblings of Self-Advocates
- Session on The Arc’s Strategic Framework and Vision for the Future
- Professional Development Seminar
- Business Meeting
Visit the 2020 National Convention website for more details and to register.