The Arc of Illinois’ 9th Annual Informational Seminar
A free virual event for all families and individuals with disabilities
The Arc of Illinois is holding its 9th Annual Informational Seminar on March 24 via Zoom webinar.
The event is for all families and individuals with disabilities in Illinois as well as professionals and providers. The agenda includes:
- “Ligas Update and What We Have Learned”
- An update from meg Cooch, Executive Director of The Arc of Illinois
- “SSI, SSDI, HFS: The Importance of Understanding Government Benefits”
- “Update on What’s Happening at DHS”
- “What Families Need to Know as They Plan for the Future”
For the full schedule and information about the presenters, visit The Arc of Illinois website.
The event is free for families and individuals with disabilities but registration is required.
Continuing education units are available.