Summer Mindfulness Camps for Children and Youth in Chicago
Monday, June 12, 2023, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
UIC Cognition, Behavior and Mindfulness Clinic, 1640 W. Roosevelt Road, Chicago
Cognition, behavior and mindfulness camp featuring interactive group sessions for children and teens with autism and other developmental disabilities
The University of Illinois Chicago’s (UIC) Institute on Disability and Human Development’s Cognition, Behavior and Mindfulness Clinic is hosting Summer Mindfulness Camps from June 12 to July 24. Weekly camps are for:
- Kindergarten through fifth-grade students from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Sixth- to 12th-grade students from 12 to 3 p.m.
Summer Mindfulness Camp offers interactive group sessions for children and teens. Weekly themes will include sports, space, weather, sustainability and nature, under the sea and more!
Camp participants will learn how to:
- Focus, concentrate and think quickly to solve problems
- Manage emotions, make wise choices and not get so upset
- Pay attention to their inner self, appreciate others and enjoy the world around them
The cost for each camper is $150 per week.
See the mindfulness camp flyers for more details:
Fill out this online form to register.
The Cognition Behavior and Mindfulness (CBM) Clinic is a multidisciplinary research, training and clinical program that provides high-quality, evidence-based behavior intervention services to children with autism and other developmental disabilities and their families.
For questions, contact Amanda Chastain at (312) 996-7988 or email@example.com.