Summer Camp Parent Information Night at Heart of Illinois Special Recreation Association in Peoria
Learn about Heart of Illinois Special Recreation Association’s summer opportunities and what’s needed to register!
Parents and guardians can join the Heart of Illinois Special Recreation Association (HISRA) to learn about summer camp opportunities on Jan. 23 from 6 to 7 p.m.
HISRA representative will talk about the fun planned for Camp Free To Be, Summer Daze, and Bicycle Brews Transitional Crew!
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Speak with HISRA staff members
- Ask specific questions about their child
- Learn more about the registration process and deadlines
See the HISRA Camps brochure for more details and registration forms.
Summer camp registration will open in February:
- Priority registration will begin on Feb. 6 for residents of HISRA’s four-member park districts (Peoria Park District, Chillicothe Park District, Morton Park District, and Washington Park District).
- Open registration for residents and non-residents will begin on Feb. 13.
The deadline to submit all camp forms and camper assessments is April 1.
Register online using Peoria Parks’ website. You can also register by mail or in person.
The last day to register, withdraw or change a camp registration is May 1. HISRA will not give refunds after May 1.