Special Needs Focus Group
Help us determine goals for the state’s special needs programs.
Every 5 years, each state reevaluates its needs to set new goals for the Maternal and Child Health Block Grant. This federal grant provides funding to states to develop programs.
The Department of Public Health is holding a focus group at our Chicago office. The focus group will discuss specific topics to help Illinois determine its needs:
- What can be done to strengthen existing health services for you and your family?
- What health services do you need that you are not currently getting?
- What barriers do you experience in trying to get health services you need?
- What challenges are specific to your age group?
- What information about the Affordable Care Act would be most useful to you?
Free parking is provided and Spanish interpreters will be on-site. Limited space is available so please call to RSVP.
To participate in this focus group, call Shelly or Katie (800) 322-3722.