SEASPAR Summer Day Camps
Monday, June 12, 2017, All Day
SEASPAR Special Parks and Recreation, 4500 Belmont Road, Downers Grove
Variety of camp options for youth of all ages with disabilities.
South East Association for Special Parks and Recreation’s (SEASPAR) 2017 camps are themed, “The Great Outdoors!”
The camp provides a structured environment for campers to enjoy productive leisure activities. The following goals are also met through participation:
• Improve each child’s motor skills and physical fitness;
• Improve each child’s swimming ability;
• Encourage each child to play with other children and make new friends;
• Help children retain their school year academic skills through activities to aid in increased attention span, fine motor skills, language skills and self-expression;
• Help children learn about and enjoy recreation activities and facilities available in the SEASPAR area; and
• Provide daily experiences that help each child feel successful and good about himself/herself.
Click here for a list of camp options for each age group and registration information. Camps are scheduled from June 12 through Aug. 4.