Planning for the Future Online Seminar
Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Webinar to learn about government benefits and programs, special needs estate planning, guardianship and more.
The Arc of Illinois is hosting the “Planning for the Future for Children and Adults with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities” seminar online on May 13.
Participants will have the opportunity to learn about:
- Government benefits and programs in Illinois for children and adults with special needs and how to navigate the “maze”
- Appropriate special needs estate planning that is necessary to qualify for, and in order not to lose, government benefits
- Guardianship and alternatives
- Guidance on preparing instructions and thoughts for future care providers
- Brian Rubin, an attorney and parent
- Sherri Scneider, a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP) and parent
- Benjamin Rubin, an attorney and sibling
For more details and to register, visit The Arc of Illinois website. After registering, you will receive a link to join the webinar.
Continuing education units are available.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 464-1832.