Monthly Virtual Support Group for Parents of Transition-Age Youth With IEPs
Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
A monthly virtual support group for parents of youth ages 14 to 21 with disabilities
Family Matters Parent Training and Information Center (FMPTIC) hosts this virtual support group via Zoom on the third Wednesday of each month from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Parents of students ages 14 to 21 with disabilities and Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) are invited to join the discussion.
Family Matters’ hosts will provide information on transition-related topics. Parents will then have an open discussion. Topics will include:
- Transition-age assessments of students
- Courses of study in high school
- Securing opportunities to learn job skills
- Soft skills that are vital to obtaining and maintaining employment
- Community living and more
To join this virtual meeting, visit this Zoom link. Be sure to enter the:
- Meeting ID: 874 4440 6791
- Passcode: 755018