Monthly Virtual Support Group for Parents of High School Students With IEPs
Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Virtual meetings for parents of youth ages 14 to 21 who are eligible for special education services
Family Matters Parent Training and Information Center invites parents to join a monthly virtual support group for parents of youth ages 14 to 21 who are eligible for special education services.
The meetings will provide an opportunity to ask questions about translation-related issues and share stories and ideas.
Family Matters will provide information on transition-related topics. Parents will have an open discussion on issues related to:
- Transition-age assessments of students
- Courses of study in high school
- Securing opportunities to learn job skills
- Soft skills that are vital to obtain and maintain employment
- Community living and more
The meeting will take place via Zoom at 6:30 p.m. on June 16.
The meeting ID is: 819 6890 9155
The meeting passcode is: 755018