Keshet Apachi Day Camps in Chicagoland
Monday, June 13, 2022 - Thursday, June 16, 2022, 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
An inclusive day camp with multiple locations throughout Chicagoland
Depending on your camp location, camp begins between 9:00-9:30 a.m. and ends between 3:00-3:30 p.m. Half-day camp is also offered at Apachi Village sites for young children.
Apachi Camp sessions run throughout the summer. Please refer to your Apachi Day Camp of choice for specific information regarding camp session dates, beginning and ending times, cost for each camp and enrollment details.
Click on the links below to access information about full-day and half-day camps:
- Apachi Evanston is for children 3 years old to 7th grade and runs from June 13 to Aug. 5
- Apachi Hyde Park, for children 4 years old to 7th grade and runs from June 27 to Aug. 12
- Apachi Northside for children 4 years old to 7th grade and runs from June 27 to Aug. 12
- Apachi Old Town for children 4 years old to 7th grade and runs from July 27 to Aug. 12
- Apachi Rogers Park for children in kindergarten through 7th grade and runs from June 21 to Aug. 12
- Elaine Frank Apachi for children 3 years old to 7th grade and runs from June 13 to Aug. 5
- ‘Z’ Frank Apachi for children 4 years old to 7th grade and runs from June 20 to Aug. 12
Apachi Village Day Camp is a fun, nurturing environment for the youngest campers. Camp is from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Apachi Village Lake Zurich is for 3- and 4-year-olds from June 13 to Aug. 5
- Apachi Village Northbrook is for 3 and 4-year-olds from June 20 to Aug. 12
- Apachi Village Rogers Park is for children ages 2 to 4 from June 21 to Aug. 12
Inclusive camp programming is made possible through the collaboration of Keshet, JCC Chicago and the Jewish United Fund.
JCC Chicago provides additional information for parents on their website.