Future Planning Seminar
Friday, June 10, 2016, 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
LARC, 19043 Wentworth Avenue, Lansing
Plan for the future for children and adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
At this half-day seminar you’ll learn about many programs and topics to help you plan for the future
- government benefits including Social Security Income (SSI), Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), Medicaid, and Medicare
- Prioritization for Urgency of Need for Services (PUNS)
- special needs estate planning
- children’s waiver for children under 18
- guardianship and alternatives
- adult services including adult waiver, in-home residential, supported employment, sheltered employment, and developmental training
- impact of the Affordable Care Act
- ABLE accounts
For more information, including how to register, view the Future Planning Seminar event flyer.