Chicago Park District 2023 Summer Camps and Adaptive Activities
Monday, June 26, 2023, All Day
Calling all campers!
Chicago Park District Inclusive Summer Camps for children and youth ages 3 to 17 will run from June 26 to August 4.
The six weeks of summer fun will include:
- Sports, fitness and outdoor activities
- Arts and crafts
- Civic engagement and environmental awareness activities
- Building friendships and practicing kindness
Financial assistance is available for city of Chicago residents.
Register for camp and find more information on the Chicago Park District Day Camp 2023 website. Camp online registration begins May 1 at 9 a.m. In-person registration is May 6 for most parks.
The Chicago Park District also offers a wide range of adaptive sports and recreation opportunities for people of all ages who are blind, deaf or have other disabilities.
- Adaptive Woodshop Workshop for individuals who are blind or visually impaired
- Gardening for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing and/or blind or have a visual impairment
- Super Saturdays and Leadership Club for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing
Check out the summer special recreation schedule and register online.