Chicago Autism Network 2024 Therapy Assistance Grant Program Deadline
Therapy grant applications for eligible Chicagoland residents with children with autism are due Oct. 1.
The Chicago Autism Network is accepting applications for its 2024 Therapy Assistance Grant Program. The deadline to apply is Oct. 1.
The therapy assistance grants will cover a wide variety of therapies, such as:
- Occupational and physical therapies
- ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) therapy
- Social skills group
- Therapeutic day school
Eligible applicants must have:
- A permanent Illinois address
- A current autism diagnosis from a doctor or qualified psychologist (screeners/public school evaluations don’t count)
- A household income lower than or equal to 200 percent of the federal poverty level (see the application for specific numbers)
The program will distribute all grant money directly to service providers or send it monthly to insurance providers up to the specified amount.
Visit the Chicago Autism Network’s Grants page to:
- Get more details about the program
- Download an application
- Find instructions on how to apply and where to send the application
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help or if English is difficult for you.
Applicants must apply by Oct. 1. Funds are limited.