Chicago Abilities Expo
A free, three-day event includes workshops, resources, networking, product demonstrations and adaptive activities
The Chicago Abilities Expo is a free, three-day event that features the latest products, technology, workshops, and adaptive activities for individuals with disabilities of all ages.
The expo will take place June 25-27 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center.
The schedule is 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
The Chicago Abilities Expo will include:
- Products that promote independence
- Workshops to access experts
- Connections with peers
- Service animals that make a difference
- Adaptive activities, such as sports and dance
- An artist market
To register and find more details about the event, including COVID-19 safety precautions, visit www.abilities.com/chicago/.
Accommodations for expo visitors with disabilities include:
- Loaner scooters and wheelchair repair
- American Sign Language interpretation services and CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation) services
- Braille and large print accommodations