Camp Sign Virtual Summer Day Camp
Monday, July 6, 2020, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
A four-week virtual program for deaf and hard-of-hearing youth.
The Chicago Park District’s Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Program is hosting Camp Sign, a virtual summer day camp for children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
The four-week, fun-filled camp is scheduled for 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. from July 6-31.
- A Zoom lunch social
- Live in-kitchen shows
- Mad science projects
- Arts and crafts
- Nature and environment activities
The camp fee is $15 for all four weeks.
The registration deadline is June 24.
For more information, contact:
- Timothy Owens, Special Recreation Coordinator
(773) 273-6617 (Direct video phone & voice)
- Sarah B. Faber, Program Specialist
(773) 796-3525 (Direct video phone and voice)