2019 EHDI Meeting in Chicago
Conference for professionals and parents to improve early hearing screening, diagnosis and interventions systems for infants/young children and their families.
The Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) Meeting brings together a variety of professionals, parents and individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing to help expand opportunities for young children with hearing loss.
The 18th annual National EHDI Meeting is scheduled for March 3-5 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Chicago. The conference will include more than 250 presentations.
The 2019 EHDI Meeting content will be relevant to:
- State EHDI program staff members
- Physicians and other healthcare providers
- Families of children with hearing loss
- Early Intervention specialists
- Speech-language pathologists
- Representatives from the major organizations working with EHDI programs
Early registration closes on Feb. 1. For more information and to register, visit www.ehdimeeting.org.