Cook County COVID-19 Recovery Mortgage Assistance
The Cook County COVID-19 Recovery Mortgage Assistance Program is open until Oct. 16, 2020.
This program is only for Suburban Cook County homeowners who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and need mortgage assistance.
To qualify for this program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Homeowner in Suburban Cook County
- Have had a COVID-19 financial hardship
- Income at or below $127,400 before and after the COVID-19-related financial hardship
- Mortgage arrearage that occurred after March 27, 2020
- Cannot have accepted any other CARES Act emergency mortgage assistance funding, such as IHDA mortgage relief
Contact COVIDregistration@thehacc.org for assistance with this program.