“Be a Prepared Parent” Event in Rockford
Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
University of Illinois Rockford, Room S232, 1601 Parkview Ave., Rockford
Learn how to advocate for your child’s special education rights.
Melanie Grant from Equip for Equality will help attendees increase their knowledge and understanding on:
- Basic special education laws
- Requesting your child’s records
- Requesting an IEP meeting
- Understanding evaluations from the school
- Resolving problems with the individualized education program team
Registration is required by calling (815) 395-5566 or emailing email@example.com by April 22.